How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

No one will take mhy case I was victim of assalt & batters

Customer Question

No one will take mhy case I was victim of assalt & batters in a hospital by a male nurse - desperate - this happened in Hoag in Newport Beach...NO OC lawyer will go against Hoag...too many conlicts and this is a bad situation. Female nurses tried to kill me with a medication. I am monitored by Pfizer in Philadelphia and the Center for Disease Control...the Nurses of HOag have very bad reputation for patient treatment. I have the ENTIRE thing on HOAGS OWN LETTERHEAD--REGLAR MEDICAL RECORDS DO NOT SHOW THE UGLY. THE NURSES CONFIDENTIAL CHARTS SHOW EVERYTHING! I HAVE PERMANENTLY INJURED HANDS AND FOREARMS DUE TO HIM CUTTING MY VEINS INTO!! THIS IS DIFFERENT BUT IT IS AWFUL! ALSO LEFT ANKLE...HIS BUDDIES PUT ME IN 4PT POLICE RESTRAINTS...UNCONSCIOUS, BLEEDING INTERNALLY 77YEARS YOUNG!! AND PUT IN 4PT..UNBELIEVEABLE TO EVEN ME! I WAS UNCONSCIOUS FOR 5.5 DAYS...HE KEPT ME IN HIS ROOM FROM JAN 17 20:5 A.M. UNTIL JAN, 21 MID DAY...WHAT WAS HE DOING? I KNOW I KNOW THIS IS CRMINAL...
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

I am very sorry to learn of your unfortunate situation. Based on the facts as you have stated them, I find it hard to believe that you cannot find any attorney in your County to take on your case. Usually what happens is that a client is looking for the wrong type of civil litigation attorney (if you are calling a lot of defense firms, you will run into conflicts).

For this kind of claim, you need to retain a plaintiff's lawyer (also called trial attorneys). Fortunately the majority of these attorneys will provide you with a free consultation, and many will represent you on a contingency basis (they will advance the costs of litigation and legal services in exchange for a portion of your successful settlement or judgment).

You can find local attorneys using the State and Local Bar Association directories, or private directories such as;; or (I personally find to be the most user friendly).

If you truly cannot find a lawyer in your own county, look in nearby counties (with technology such as "CourtCall" it is easy for attorneys to represent their clients in court rooms far from their home office).