Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

You need to send me the new password by text cause my email

Customer Question
My name is ***** *****...
My name is ***** ***** you need to send me the new password ***** text cause my email I can't figure out my #is(###) ###-####
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
8/21/2015
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Ray, Lawyer
Can you find a copy of my dads will his name is***** montes and passed away on 06/05/2014 he was in a car accident .he lived in Tempe ,Arizona can you tell me if you do find it.a.s.a.p.
Optional Information:
Country relating to Question: United States
State (if USA): Arizona
Detail Required: HIGH; Urgency: HIGH Customer(Online) -- 0 Positive Ratings / 1 Question (2 Open) -- Deposit Made!
Bookmark and Share
You are watching. Click here to un-watch.
Time Left: 6 days and 23 hours Status: Awaiting Customer Action Value: $29 Source: Web
Offer an additional, value-added service to your customer
Answer
Edit
Submit this Q&A as an Expert Test Question
8/21/2015 at 1:43 PM (9 minutes and 1 second later)
Hi and welcome to JA. I am Ray and will be the expert helping you today.
The Probate Court has no record of any probate filed under this name.That means no will has been filed and no probate of his estate has occurred.
You can verify this yourself here, the system is automated and it is listed by name.Any estate would be filed here and accessible to the public.
You can file probate here as though there was no will assuming he had assets and be named the representative of the estate.
Reference..
http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/ProbateCourtCases/caseSearch.asp
I appreciate the chance to help you today.Please let me know if you have more follow up.Thanks again.
Is this the person , no probate or will found..
http://valley-of-the-sun-mort-cem.tributes.com/dignitymemorial/obituary/Alejandro-Arturo-Montes-101427142
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
News article here.
http://crashnegligence.com/alejandro-arturo-montes-killed-and-2-teens-injured-in-accident-at-west-monte-vista-road-and-north-35th-avenue-phoenix-arizona-crash-video-news/
No probate here of record.
Ray, Lawyer