Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I wanted to know if there is a harvest law. I'm growing

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** wanted to know if there is a harvest law. I'm growing for two patients plus myself they sold the property and made me transplant the plants half of the plants have died is there any way that I can sue these people and recap my money also the whole time I was looking for a place they had said that there would be no problem for me to finish up my crop and then when I moved out and they locked the gates I wasn't allowed on the property or water use which I paid for every bit of the water anyway if you want to give me a call its(###) ###-####thank you so much
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.
I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please tell me a little more about the situation?
1) You were growing what? I am guessing marijuana plants but I want to be sure.
2) WHO sold the property? How/why/what was the original agreement and how did they violate it?
3) Who locked the gates? Etc. Please be specific. Thank you.
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.