Thomas Swartz
Thomas Swartz, Attorney
Experience:  Twenty one years experience as a lawyer in New York and New Jersey. Former Appellate Law Clerk.
8370490

How can I recover my Nevada state id number if lost without

Customer Question

How can I recover my Nevada state id number if lost without havin to go to the dmv
Expert:  Thomas Swartz replied 2 years ago.

Hello JACUSTOMER,

You can apply for a duplicate Nevada ID card online by going to Welcome to MYDMV. You will simply need your date of birth and your social security number. They will use your existing photo, and will issue a new card so long as your address has not changed and the ID was not set to expire in the next 60 days. And they will simply mail you a new card. There is also a fee of some $17.00 to obtain a new card.

I hope this helps.

Thomas