How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I gain control of 5 rental houses which I allowed my

Customer Question

How can I gain control of 5 rental houses which I allowed my disabled son to manage.and maintain for 6 years. He has not paid charges on materials , insurance or taxes. We have no written agreement. He has discontinued his bi polar meds. Locks have been changed their the years. I want to sell the property, pay all bills and go separate ways ,he sYs he has worked too hard . I would share profit on sales . Our business is not working for me. What to do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
Can you tell me, in whose name are the properties listed?