How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am in search of a lawyer to help with OCS and what is

Customer Question

I am in search of a lawyer to help with OCS and what is happening. I am a past ICWA worker, and 4 years ago my husband was accused of raping my cousins daughter. Accusations which the Troopers closed and OCS was involved, but now that my granddaughter is in a Foster Home and I am trying to get her, the alligations once again come open, which I have emails that OCS stated they never conducted their investigation which they were involved. Justice for Native children were involved as well. Now we are reliving this from 4 years ago when OCS says it was a lack of communication, fell threw the cracks investigation. When they were involved. I need help with this, and my husband is willing to say "go ahead reopen this case" this is wrecking my home, for what they did. I Pray I hear back from someone. I did however get the Obmussman involved, and they opened a case on OCS regarding ICWA Law 1915 Relative Placement which was violated as well.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. We can only provide general information to customers to help answer their questions about their situations.
If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at for a refund of any deposit if you like.