Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

I keep receiving social security inquirys from 867-562-0272,

Customer Question

I keep receiving social security inquirys from(###) ###-#### ***** latest about 15 minutes ago, alerting that they must increase my amount and that it can't be helped' I replied that they are full of s... and hung up,can someone tell me whats up with this?
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
Hello
This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard
You have done the correct thing. This number is ***** with many scams. And I suggest this could have been one to try to get your soc security number from you for whatever reason I am not sure but I suggest it would not have been a legal reason.
There is not much you can do about it, but continue to hang up on them. Never give your personal information out to strangers on the phone or otherwise. You did the correct thing
Please note that I can only provide information for what you ask. In that regard, if you have other questions or need clarification, please post them here. Otherwise, I appreciate your Positive Rating as that is how I get credit for my time and information.
If you received an invite to participate in a phone call, that is automatically generated by this site. I do not participate in phone calls offered by this site, but we can continue here.
Thank you