Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

Mississippi - does filing frivolous complaints - stalking,

Customer Question

Mississippi - does filing frivolous complaints - stalking, protective orders, etc which end up being dismissed affect the settlement - make judge mad? (She lied, filed em, all dismissed)
Does filing legitimate complaints - filing false police reports, stealing property from my business, embezzlement apartment rental payments, etched - hurt or or help me in with the judge in the settlement ?
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 years ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

Can you provide a few more facts to put this into context? What type of settlement, has it already been approved, etc?