How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Worked gh end escort agency few weeks... they really put me

Customer Question

Worked for a high end escort agency for a few weeks... they really put me in danger by sending me out independently they basically promised these clients sexual favors through their wording. Due to their stupidity I have been basically assaulted by these clients.
Can I sue? ( this company is worth millions)
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 2 years ago.

Contact a local employment law attorney. They are going to be best situated to advise you on possible causes of action (both against the agency, and against the individuals that assaulted you).

You can find local attorneys using the State and local Bar Association directories, or private directories such as;; or (I personally find to be the most user friendly).