Briarcliff767
Briarcliff767,
8402582

I am a 73 year old retired teacher who was detained and

Customer Question

I am a 73 year old retired teacher who was detained and searched in my panties and between my legs, the soles of my feet, my curly hair and all over my body twice. The agents said maybe it was my lotion . A picture was also taken of my passport photo. Why did this happen. I was going to LA when I returned nothing was done to me. Did the agents confuse me with someone else?
Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today!
I am so sorry that this happened and this should not have been done.
There are instances where this happens due to something seen on the x-Ray machine but not this drastic.
Which airport were you at so I can get the information you will need to file a claim because there are a few airports that the screening checkpoints are by private companies not TSA agents.
Hope
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I was at Philadelphia International airport on August 4, 2015

Hi

You need to file a complaint with the civil violations area. At the bottom of this link you can see what're to click to send an email. https://www.tsa.gov/travel/passenger-support/civil-rights