How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Loren Your Own Question
Loren, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 33456
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Loren is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband allowed a woman he met into s apartment 4 days

Customer Question

My husband allowed a woman he met into his apartment 4 days ago. He did not give her a key. She brought over some close and now says that she has established residency and he cant tell her to leave. Is this true in Westminster Colorado?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Loren replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I will do whatever I can to answer your question and provide excellent service.
Residency is a question of fact and it is not established in 4 days unless the parties intended it. In other words, 4 days is too short a period to establish residency unless the party so alleging can prove residency by documentary evidence , such as a lease or invitation.
I hope this is helpful to you. If you have follow up questions feel free to ask. It is never a problem.
Best regards.