How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A follow-up question: I'd like to call the officer that

Customer Question

A follow-up question: I'd like to call the officer that I originally spoke with and retract the statement by telling him that the original complaint was bogus. Will that be part of the accused's record and what can happen to me, if anything, by making
that statement?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.
What has caused you to change your story or to make a false allegation in the first place?
Can you please provide me with details?