How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thelawman2 Your Own Question
Thelawman2, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 1612
Experience:  Attorney-at-Law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Thelawman2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I bought a car for $30,500.00 that is to get 35 MPG. It gets

Customer Question

I bought a car for $30,500.00 that is to get 35 MPG. It gets only 20mpg. Do I have a False advertising complaint? The sticker said in bold letters 35MPG highway. 28MPG city.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Thelawman2 replied 2 years ago.

Yes, you can sue for misrepresentation/fraud for the mpg being incorrect. Did you purchase new or used?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Thelawman2 replied 2 years ago.

I'm sorry but I do not provide my phone number through this website. Do you have any additional questions that I can help with?