How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 33167
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to talk to an attorney about the right my husband(not

Customer Question

i need to talk to an attorney about the right my husband(not divorced jet but he uped and left after beeting me to the pulp and sending me to the hospital in 2009)he and i lived together in home i had before marrying for aprox 1 and 1/2 year we married in 07 we where bankrupt in 09/10 because we last a contract worth 100,reds of thousand $,because he was drunk and fight with residents.I dont know what to do but can somone please call me and advise me please
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Tina replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** my goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I am sorry to hear of your difficult situation. Before I can give you an accurate answer to your question, please provide the following additional information:What information are you seeking--I don't understand what your question is, please clarify.I look forward to assisting you as soon as I have received this information. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i need to know if he has right to the proseeds that was generated by me after he left and that i have payed for