Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I changed my bank account # at the end of May. I called

Customer Question
I changed my bank account...
I changed my bank account # ***** the end of May. I called social security before I did this so that I would still be able to get my disability check as usual. I was told I met the deadline. It would be in bank 4th Wednesday in June. I gave them my new account #. June came no check after several calls I found out they left 3 numbers off my account. Bank said they didn't have it. I've called now, 3 other times and I still don't have June,July and soon to be August checks. What should I do? I get a different answer each time I call. This is the money I live on and if I didn't have a minimal wage 19 hour week I would be in big trouble. How do I get a straight answer?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
8/14/2015
Lawyer: Gerald, Esq, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer
Thank you for using Just Answer. I want to provide you the best service I can. Please feel free to ask any follow up questions you have.
I am an attorney with 30 years of experience; I hope to provide you information that will help you in resolving your question.
The best chance for you to get help with Social Security is to contact your Senators' and Representatives' Constituent Services Offices. Each Senator and each Congressperson have staff in their office whose job it is to help constituents break through the insanity of these government agencies.
This link will identify each of your elected representatives. If you click on their name their contact information will come up:
http://www.electedlist.com/AR.html
I hope the information I have provided is useful to you. I want you to be comfortable and satisfied with my attempt to assist you. Please, if you have ANY follow up questions, feel free to ask. Please note that I am generally unavailable Friday evening through Sunday.
Please do not forget to give me a positive rating. It adds nothing to your costs but it helps me greatly. Thank you.
If you are dissatisfied with my response PLEASE let me know before giving me a negative review so that I may try to be of better assistance. Or if you prefer, let me know and I can “Opt Out” and your question can be re-posted without additional cost to you. I will be fair to you and only ask the same from you.
Good luck.
Please note: Information is educational and not given as legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer