Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I got a no ops license in barry county mi last night.what

Customer Question

i got a no ops license in barry county mi last night.what are typical costs and consequences?
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts to opt out of participation in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.
Can you please clarify what kind of charge this is exactly? "no ops" can mean one of several things. I do not want to guess.
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.