How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 118783
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

XXXXXX. I've been having alot of trouble with the S.S .I

Customer Question

Hello, my name is***** been having alot of trouble with the S.S .I department . In 3 months,'it will 10 years now. I' ve already been approved by 3 or 4 S.S. law judges and still they report All of my overpayment I still paing is correct. They now owe me approx. 100.000.000 or more now. I am to have yet snother appt. With they ASAp. I ' ve collected all hard coppied pluse all coppied of the court minutes. I applied in 2001. After a 5 year wait. The judges all ruled in my favor and to repay me all money's since 2001. Then Baltimore Maryland purged years of records. What they didd'nt know, is I keep everything! Now
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
So if you have had the administrative judge rulings, have you gone to the US District Court with a Petition to Enforce Judgment and seek to get the US District Court to issue an order to the SSA to make the payments? That is your next step, getting the US District Court to order payment and then you can seek to have the court force them to make payments. Most SS attorneys will pursue these collection claims for clients without any up front charges and will pursue the collection in the court based on a contingency fee since the money is pretty much guaranteed.