Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I am a 54 yr old Dr that got into trouble helping my wife

Customer Question
with her drug habit. I...
I am a 54 yr old Dr that got into trouble helping my wife with her drug habit. I have lost my MD lisense and cannot find any kind of job using my knowledge. I also graduated from Life chiropractic college. So Of course I would really like some help finding some kind of jo that I can use some of this knowledge I have. Of course there is much more to this story. My name is***** live at XXXXXXXXXX Fl 34957 phone XXXXXXXXXXX. Thank You
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
8/12/2015
Lawyer: Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago

Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you, Mr. Hayes.

A few caveats, first. I do apologize but I cannot call you off-site as that may violate my state bar limitations. I can happily assist you here, or discuss via Skype but please be advised that doing so will not create an attorney/client relationship and I would not be able to represent you off-site. Please advise if that is acceptable. Otherwise, I have read your facts but I am unclear as to your question--how can I assist you this morning?

Tina, Lawyer