How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Medical Doctor that refuses to provide an

Customer Question

I have a Medical Doctor that refuses to provide an itemize listing of Medicare Charges for over five months. Now this Doctor has turned the Account over to Collection Agency for collection. What can I do about this? Edward G. xxx(e-mail)***@******.***

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 2 years ago.

Thank your for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.

If I may ask, did you ask your insurer to pursue the doctor for the itemized list of charges? If so, what if anything was provided to them?