How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Loren Your Own Question
Loren, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 33030
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Loren is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A small company owes me $1495.00 he not willing to pay even

Customer Question

A small company owes me $1495.00 he not willing to pay even thou he has the money. I will have all paper work. His son who owns his own company did work on my mobile home, he told me he had a credit card that I could put a charge on. It was his dads, I did not know when my credit card bill came in I filled a fraud charge. HE came to my house ,I wrote min a personal check. I notiefied my credit cacard they paid the claim now he r fefues to pay me back
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I will do whatever I can to answer your question and provide excellent service.
You can file suit in small claims court. Which county are you located in?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
east county el cajon ca
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
san diego county
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the additional information.
Here is a link to San Diego small claims court:,1424399&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL
I hope this is helpful.
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Did you have further questions? Have I answered your question?