How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Attorney at Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Sam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to get Power of Attorney and Legal Representative son

Customer Question

I need to get Power of Attorney and Legal Representative for my son who is in a coma. Which type of lawyer would I need?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Sam replied 2 years ago.
This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard
I am sorry to hear of your son's condition.
I suggest you will want to consult with a local attorney who handles Guardianships
And if you need to locate a local CA attorney you can consider contacting the CA Bar Association for a Legal Referral service. Ask them for attorneys in the area who can handle guardianship.
(###) ###-####OR if you are out of state, you can call(###) ###-####
Please note that I can only provide information for what you ask. In that regard, if you have other questions or need clarification, please post them here. Otherwise, I appreciate your Positive Rating as that is how I get credit for my time and information.
Thank you