Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Confided in a cell months still waiting to be shipped to

Customer Question

Confided in a cell for 2 months still waiting to be shipped to another yard. has health problems & is only getting worse as temperaters get hotter. Is this right? I'm scared hes going to die. Hell be getting out of prison in a few months after doing a 10year sentence... please what can I do who do I call hes in stringtown Oklahoma. In du..
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights that might potential apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.
I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?
Thank you.