How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Thank you very much quick reply! Can you assist me with

Customer Question

Thank you very much for a quick reply! Can you assist me with sending a formal e-mail letter to my former employer (Clerk of Courts), requesting immediate reimbursement of my expanses related to moving and apartment contract? Best Gene
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
We cannot write the email for you, but would be glad to review it and make suggestions you can choose to incorporate or not. If that is sufficient, there is a small extra fee for that service and I will send you an additional services offer.