Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Thank you very much quick reply! Can you assist me with

Customer Question

Thank you very much for a quick reply! Can you assist me with sending a formal e-mail letter to my former employer (Clerk of Courts), requesting immediate reimbursement of my expanses related to moving and apartment contract? Best Gene
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
We cannot write the email for you, but would be glad to review it and make suggestions you can choose to incorporate or not. If that is sufficient, there is a small extra fee for that service and I will send you an additional services offer.