Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I have been given a show cause from 1989 and most of it goes

Customer Question
I have been given a...
I have been given a show cause for restatution from 1989 and most of it goes to an individual and AAA insurance is this legal ? I'm in Michigan.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
It was a stipulation of my probation to pay before release but I payed as much as I could in 5 years and was released around 95 and I received a letter today to appear on 9-8-15
Email is (*****@******.*** )
8/9/2015
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 years ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Hello: This is PhillipsEsq. I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
Response: It is legal. If you were ordered to pay restitution, you must pay the restitution to the individual and entity named on the Order/Stipulation.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law