How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 116815
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hallo I need a human right lawer before I die of mental

Customer Question

Hallo I need a human right lawer before I die of mental mentally abuse by my husband .it s becomung too become much now I can t take it any more
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
I am sorry for this dilemma...but I do not understand the question...would it help to chat on the phone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been living with my husband for over 20 years .he mentally abused me al the time humiliates me calling me dumb .we have kids 2 kids age 14 and 17 .when je is in social situation he act like a very nices men except for sometimes he would try to flattering me .he likes a lot of attention
n and even if that will mean to break someone down to get this atttion .we'll educated and knows al lot ,but still is in highly need of attenrion and if he feels threatened in his position je would find a way to make someone feels bad just to to het attention .I have a feeling that he lacks emotions. As if he never feels sorry and never be ashamed of his. Behavior .And he keeps on telling me that people will never believe me when I COMPLAIN ABOUT HIM . He says the are going to believe him more because he is famous Ifeel like im going to die from sadnes ,Idon t sleep at night .He really enjoyed my sasness as if thats how he want to see me averytime. He woulnt give me money ,I can t work right now couse im not allowed to Too much for me He is killing me mentally
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I really need some help. I want to get out of this but I have nothing He said If I leave I have to take the kids with me .the funny thing about this all is that he works at thw UN and dealing with iaaues about MDGS and stop abuse against women .,poverty euradication climatw change issues where he is in the top of siscussion and getting a lot of agrewment .but in his own homwe he is like a demon .how xould someone be this mean???
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Now I realizes he never loved me but he uses me al the time for his own need I should have known this but he is right I was to dumb to realized dispute all the ugly things he did to me I don t know where to start with he did to much and they are following me
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am a different contributor.
You do not need a "human rights attorney" you need a "Divorce Attorney" or "family law attorney" and you need to file to obtain a divorce from the man. As part of divorce you can get the court to order him to pay you spousal support and child support.
You are making some serious allegations here and you would need to actually have evidence to prove what you are saying more than your word that it is happening. Either witnesses will be needed or audio/video recordings of him acting this way would be needed to prove this conduct. NY is a "one party consent" so as long as you are a party to the conversation with him you can record him without him knowing.
You will need to engage a local family law/divorce attorney to represent you though, as we are forbidden from representing anyone from this site and you can find one at the same sites used by other attorneys, or