How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am in need of a malpractice attorney to work on a flat

Customer Question

I am in need of a malpractice attorney to work on a flat rate fee or part payment, part contingency for a malpractice lawsuit. The previous attorney - ( Svitlana Sangary quit after 2 1/2 years - ( 3 weeks before the 12/01/14 jury trial ), after charging me roughly 115,000 over 21/2 years. She got into some trouble with the state bar of ca. and could no longer practice law. Now I need a malpractice attorney to handle this. Jon XXX XXX XXXX
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at for a refund of any deposit if you like.