How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live with my mom now and my dad and step mom whom no

Customer Question

I live with my mom now and my dad and step mom whom no longer live in the state want access to my schools parent portal, I do not want them in my life anymore and they will not listen to my choices. What can I do legally to prevent them from having access to that stuff?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your cocnerns.

This is very much based on your age. May I ask how old you are at this time?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 2 years ago.

My apologies but I do not engage in phone calls as it may violate my state bar limitations. If you wish, as an additional service I can discuss via Skype but please be aware that it does not create an attorney/client relationship and I cannot represent you off-site. Please advise.