Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have just completed writing a tell all book about the

Customer Question

I have just completed writing a tell all book about the Lives of the Rich and Famous. I worked as a Household Manager, Butler , Major Domo, Event Planner for some very high profile clients that are highly recognized to the general public. I have told some very juicy stories in this book. How do I protect myself from libel and being sued if this book is published and distributed nationally?
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts to opt out of participation in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.
Would you be writing falsities, or truth, or exaggerated truth? And will you be using real names, or fake names? Or not sure?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.