How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need information how to pursue legally against Corporation

Customer Question

Need information how to pursue legally against Corporation A, by Corporation B. Corporation A, provided financial information to the spouse of an employee of Corporation B, in a divorce which resulted in a settlement based on the information provided by Corporation A.Now A, has terminated the contract with B, and the employee is now liable for monthly payments until 10/01/2016.
Maurice Smith\POA\For employee.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Chris T., JD replied 1 year ago.
Hello. I'll be happy to assist you.
Can you explain your situation a little further? How does the contract between company A and company B impact the divorce settlement of one of company B's employees?