Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I am searching attorney on contigency pay to represent me

Customer Question
I am searching for an...
I am searching for an attorney on contigency pay to represent me against Johnson County for a Hippa Violation from the Jailer that booked me in and from the Nurse that was called in to help with a medical situation on me that failed to treat simply because she didn't know what to do and stood with jailer and did absolutely nothing > and would like to consider neglect charges and fines. Please e-mail me at***@******.***. I have witnesses and also have those who are willing to sign statements.
Thank You,
Tina Moss ***@******.***
Cell (8170(###) ###-####
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
8/6/2015
Lawyer: Chris T., JD, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Attorney
Hello. I'll be happy to assist you.
If you are looking for an attorney in your area, but you aren't sure where to start, I'd suggest you use www.martindale.com or www.lawyers.com. Both are reputable attorney search websites that allow you to filter lawyers by practice area and location. They also both rate lawyers, so you can be sure you are getting quality representation. Unfortuantely, however, experts on Just Answer cannot represent customers from the website or refer you to a specific lawyer (it violates our agreement with Just Answer).
I hope that answers your question. If not, feel free to ask follow up questions. If so, please remember to "Rate" my answer before you go.
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Attorney