How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been instructed by a federal Judge to file a motion

Customer Question

I have been instructed by a federal Judge to file a motion and submit it electronically to her office in Philadelphia. I need legal assistance in preparing the evidence that clearly shows I was an innocent man who was sent to prison for 6 months for the illegal acts of others. The evidence I have is well organized. Also, do I need an ATTORNEY WHO IS LICENSED TO PROCTICE IN Philadelphia were I was sentenced?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts to opt out of participation in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.
I am very sorry to hear about this situation. The JustAnswer website is for limited, general information, only. What I can do is take a look over your motion to see if it looks okay, give some general pointers, etc. However, an expert on this site cannot draft the legal motion for you. Also, JustAnswer experts cannot take customers on as clients.
Would this be acceptable?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I will need an attorney to prepare the motion and determine what evidence to submit. Thank you for your time. I will hire an attorney .
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
Okay. You can go to to get a refund if you want to.