Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My husband and i have never put our money together so past

Customer Question

my husband and i have never put our money together so for the past 28 years i have paid the bills and groceries with my paycheck when raising our 3 children i worked part time opposite his schedual so not to have child care during that time i depleted my inheritance money and the 30,000 dollars i had saved for collage now i live check to check .the last 8 years of our marriage have been a bit wierd my spouse wont allow me to have access to the freezer he has the key hidden or locked up in the garage wich i am also not allowed in that is his stuff he goes through my phone stalks me when we get into arguements he now has told me he is moving out i have no savings i need help he has said he will take care of me but i am scared to move on
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts to opt out of participation in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.
I am very sorry to hear about this situation. What exactly are you asking about this, i.e. what is your question?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.