Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

My auto insurance Company failed to send the proper coverage

Customer Question
to the finance Co for...
My auto insurance Company failed to send the proper coverage to the finance Co for a New car i had purchase. After one month, my finance co. informed me that i did not have Comp and Collision on this $50m Veh. If an accident would have occured, this could have upset my life, and family for years to come, or forever. Do I have any recourse ?. What messsage can i send to maybe prevent this from happening again. This is one of the largest automobile insurance Companies in the US
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
8/6/2015
Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Generally, unless the insurance company's error / omission caused direct damages to the customer, the only legal recourse would be to file a formal complaint against the company with the insurance company's corporate headquarters and also with the Florida Department of Financial Services at the link below:
http://www.myfloridacfo.com/division/consumers/needourhelp.htm
I wish you the best of luck!
I am very sorry to provide you with this bad news, but please understand that I do have professional obligation to provide JustAnswer.com customers with correct answers, even when answer is not favorable to the customer.
I wish you the best of luck and God bless you!
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law