How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can i get help? I now have pancreatitis \pseudocyst of

Customer Question

how can i get help ? I now have pancreatitis \pseudocyst of pancreas. have had surgery lost my gallbladder also had endoscopy proceedure done still under doctors care, What can i do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  dylatess replied 1 year ago.

Are you looking to apply for governmental benefits like Social Security Disability?