How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 118175
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to search any all cases, including ones that

Customer Question

I would like to search for an any all cases, including ones that may've been shielded from the online search database, in every county in Maryland, and possibly including California.
There is a woman I feel has filed orders against a growing number of men but her name is ***** ***** of the filing paperwork in online search, leaving me to wonder how, without knowing the names of the men who she filed against, how to obtain these records.
Without them, I feel she will continue to file baseless claims against a growing number of men and there will be nothing online to notify other men whom she meets of her past.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Sam replied 2 years ago.


This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

If the name is ***** ***** court documents, it cannot be omitted from the online databases. However, if you feel this is the case, then you will need to call or visit each District and Circuit Court in Maryland to ask the clerk to run her name and get the case numbers and if need be the documents - but that is going to cost you in copy fees.

The only other thing you can do is hire a person to do this for you. It is not something that can be done via this website service.

Why do you feel her name is ***** *****?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry, I don't think that is the case. Can you please send this back to the que and I won't rate the answer?

Expert:  Sam replied 2 years ago.
Yes. I will thank you.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. We have worked together many times in the past, but I am afraid that your request on this one is way beyond the scope of anything we can provide you.

In order to do the search you are requesting, other than online public records search services you have to pay for, you have to go to each state and check their court system for the person's name to see if they have any cases filed with them as the complainant/plaintiff or defendant.

There is no national database for this type of search that is available to us. I am sorry on this one.