Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced in both state and federal court.
45002201

I took a class on system design & application heatpumps &

Customer Question

I took a class on system design & application for sizing heatpumps & aircondition thru HBTI Hvac Business & Technical Institute with a assurance I would come out of the class with the confidence I need to do the job And I dont feel this is so. Do I have a case?
Expert:  Chris T., JD replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I'll be happy to assist you.
The bot***** *****ne up front is that you do not have a case against the school. In order to have a case against the school, you have to be able to prove that they breached some legally recognized duty to you. Unfortunately, there is no duty imposed on the school that the student feel confident to do the job. Confidence is a very individual feeling, and cannot be the basis for a lawsuit. I understand that you may not be happy with your education, but a general displeasure is not grounds for a lawsuit. I'm sorry for the bad news, but it's better that you know now, rather than after you've spent a considerable amount of money on a lawsuit you are not going to win.
I hope that answers your question. If not, feel free to ask follow up questions. If so, please remember to "rate" my answer.