How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I filed my complain in federal court about the food truck

Customer Question

I filed my complain in federal court about the food truck there lawyers answer.the complaint I put in for pretrial settlement conerfence the Judge has not rule yet case number ***** action no ******* I would like a lawyer to step in If you can
recommend one for me I don't thinkt they want to go to trial I ask for 4,00000.00 the courts frown on prosae l people the research is tight I have a winer
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts to opt out of participation in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.

1) JustAnswer experts cannot represent customers as clients;
2) Nor can we refer you to specific attorneys because of ethical considerations.

I can help you with a referral service if you tell me what state this is in.
I can also possibly provide some links to low cost / pro bono counsel in the state.

Would this be acceptable?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am in boston you help me with this case last
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.


I myself cannot take the case. No JustAnswer expert can. I can provide general information and I can help you find an attorney via a referral service in Illinois. Would this be acceptable?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I live in Boston And I thought you were from the same town I thought you would be eg at the hotel I work at one day How ever I would take any recomedtion you have lets see were it goes. the police are state actors in this case. there lawyers said the truck owner was a police to not true. rule 11 scation other volications harassment putting in two motions on my complaint
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
No, I cannot meet you at your place of work.
JustAnswer experts cannot take customers as clients.
The best I can do is link you to a referral service around Boston, I am afraid.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That good who is the law firm
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.

We cannot refer you to specific attorneys because of ethical considerations. I am stating that I can provide a REFERRAL SERVICE link. Then they would help you find someone. Will this be okay?