Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer
Experience:  dasdasd
23431962

I am traveling to Ireland and I take a lot of oral

Customer Question

I am traveling to Ireland and I take a lot of oral medications...am I required to take all orginial bottles or can I take 2 weeks worth in daily dose containers with a list of all medications and reasons for taking...I am talking of having to take 15 additional bottles?
Expert:  Expert James replied 2 years ago.

Hello, I am James. I will be helping you today. I do not get a salary here. But just like you, I want to get credit for doing my job. You are the only person who can help me get credit before leaving this site today. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces.

Also, if you want me to be your personal TSA Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.

You are not required to take the medications in the bottles. The TSA recommends that you have the medications labeled to facilitate security procedures, neither the labels or the bottles are required.

You are permitted to take medically necessary medications in any amounts.

Kindly remember to give me a positive rating before leaving this site today. I do not get a salary here, so your positive rating is the only way I am rewarded for doing my job. If that does not happen, it is as if I never worked, which I am sure you agree would not be an ideal outcome. So please do not forget to give me 3 or more stars, or any smiling faces, in order to help me get credit for doing my job. Thank you!