How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a brother, who moved and will not take his name off

Customer Question

I have a brother, who moved and will not take his name off the lease. im stuck paying the new
rent that includes his can i get him off my lease
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your post. I would be happy to assist you with your concerns.
I do apologize but I do not engage in phone calls as it may create an issue with my bar certification. I can, however, discuss via Skype. Please let me know if that is acceptable, and if so, I would be happy to provide you with an additional service request.
Dimitry, Esq.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not have Skype. ...
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.
I can wait while you install it. Or I can help you by posting my answers below. Please advise.