How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I rented my house who are I filed a small claims suite against

Customer Question

I rented my house who are I filed a small claims suite against both of them for 2499.99 .i received 2572.99 from one of them .but the damages totaled 3400.can I still enforce the claim against the other one for the difference.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.
Can you please clarify a few things for me? If you sued both for 2499.99, why did they pay you more then that ( i.e. 2572.99)? Also, if the damages were 3400, why did you sue for less?