How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is***** and I reside in the city of Kalamazoo

Customer Question

My name is***** and I reside in the city of Kalamazoo Michigan, Kalamazoo county and myself and my daughter have been going thru a server hate-crime we both were raped and it was alot of people involved I have been harrassed I have made numerous of attempts to getting Justiced for me and my daughter I have followed periodical went to the police numerous of times I have went to the mayor's office personally to file complaints as well I have called the governor office the locked me up unlawfully I have filed harrassment and no tresspassing complaints I have been singled out I have even tried to commit suicide behind the injustice and nonchalant acts from of authourity I have even been in altercations behind the harrassment and tresspassing I have been threatned I have my daughter some funds just about everything and they are making me start over I have been denied help on numerous unless I go thru their form of guidelines they have been trying to silence me they have been trying to intimidate they have locked me up they have put me in the hospital they have taken my daughter I have been emotionally physically drained I have been harrassed on numerous occasions I know I won my case on numerous accounts So basically I have been lied on to try to cover up their action their meaning the city people some of aurthority and some are just locals I had been denied medical treatment my daughters own social security check my housing vouchers when I fully qualified for everthing medicaid has been denied my cash assistant has been denied my food assistant has been cut back pay has been denied everything that I mentioned I have been thru defrimation of character HIPPA violation invasion of privacy I have been underminded on serious matters that have been exposed and surfaced I dont want to befriend alot of people here because of the severity of the matter that has already occurred I have even tried to sue the city of Kalamazoo Michigan but I was told they couldnt take my case because of contradicting matters people have been capitalizing of the situation please contact me for more details and information I can be reached by email***@******.*** or phone(###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns. I have reviewed your facts but I am a bit unclear as to your question. How exactly can I assist you?

Related Legal Questions