Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I need to find attorney Samuel Atlas of Rochester New York.

Customer Question
I think he may be...
I need to find attorney Samuel Atlas of Rochester New York. I think he may be deceased. He had a will that I need.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
7/31/2015
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Ray, Lawyer
Hi and welcome to JA. I am Ray and will be the expert helping you tonight. He is deceased here is information.. SAMUEL ATLAS (###) ###-#### *****://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/attorney/AttorneySearch#search_result You may check the Surrograte Court of county where person deceased, also the deed records occasionally they are recorded there as well..Contact information for the Surrogate Court..http://www.nycourts.gov/courts/7jd/courts/surrogates/county/monroe/ I hope this gives you some more places to look.I appreciate the chance to help you.Thanks again.
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Samuel Atlas ’42 of Rochester, N.Y., died January 20, 2001. He was a partner at Gossin & Atlas in Rochester.
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Gossin & Atlas608 Times Sq Bldg, Rochester, NY 14614Phone:(###) ###-####
Ray, Lawyer