How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 117438
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can someone help me get my grandchildren from Iowa?

Customer Question

Can someone help me get my grandchildren from Iowa?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. We can only provide information.
CPS is the most negligent and incompetent group you would ever deal with, they lie and make up evidence and rules as they see fit. They do not care about you or even courts, the social workers have their own agenda. The only way to beat them would be by engaging a local attorney in IA and fighting CPS in court. If the judge is already mad at them, you have a good start and you need to attack them based on them violating the rights of the child. These CPS social workers have a severe God complex and they need to be pursued in court. The problem is that as a grandparent your rights are a little limited, unlike a parent who could claim a civil rights violation (a grandparent does not have a court given civil right, so they have to sue the social worker and CPS for gross negligence and providing false information to the courts).
If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Dcfs and Cps requested that family members come forward to get the children from foster care. I visit my grandgirls and they will be devastated if they have to stay in long term foster care and the social worker is trying her best to restrict my visits.
I am the only blood relative that has come forward and now they are treating me like a criminal and brainwashing the children. I have called lawyer's in Iowa and they said I can't win against the state.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
I apologize but live phone calls, unlike in other sections on, can be deemed practice of law which is forbidden by state laws as we do not and cannot represent you in any legal matter. I would be happy to continue with you in this forum if you would like to use reply. Thank you for understanding.
Just because one attorney told you that you could not beat them, it does not mean you have no case, it means he has no experience with CPS cases and fighting them. For example: 1) or 2)
You can beat them in court, but you need to call attorneys who deal with CPS all the time.