Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Do district attorneys loose qualified immunity

Customer Question
do district attorneys loose...
do district attorneys loose qualified immunity for violating attorney client privledge or for creating false alaises
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
7/30/2015
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Can you provide some facts to put this questions into context?
Thoe are the facts and it really did happen. Charges were later dropped
I need more detail, unfortunately. A DA can't really violate attorney client privilege since his client is the state so I'm going to need you to explain what that means. Also, as to the issue of "false aliases", if, for example, there is no case law that directly addresses the issue of an alias so it is going to depend on the factual scenario.
Tina, Lawyer