How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lucy, Esq. Your Own Question
Lucy, Esq.
Lucy, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 30337
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Lucy, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I responding another new question regarding the police

Customer Question

I responding another new question regarding the police office r that drilled me like whyso long and like I was a bother. Last remark from him do u want him arrested and I said as a matter of fact yes. I would like to know if he did anything and tell him
I have been going through the steps , except the sexal than told him I filed greivence , hasseling with dispute , nursing another distant relative out of ton for the last 2 months and then accident now stuck at house because injured from car accident that
they do not want to pay for medical etc.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
I'm sorry, but there's no way for me to tell you why the police officer was so rude to you. That's not a legal question. What you can do is report his behavior to a superior officer.
The only way to find out what the officer did is to request a copy of the police report. There should be one. That, too, is something you can talk to the superior officer about if he did nothing.
It sounds like the next step, after you get a copy of the police report, is to file the lawsuit.