Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My son was kill in a car acedent last October.the lawer my

Customer Question

my son was kill in a car acedent last October.the lawer my ex wife got haven sent me my part of the selement he has been telling me these lies for the two mounth. and he cut my check twice after the probate court order.i suppose to get 11.000 thosen dollars but now it is 8.000.and I still haven got it.
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Can you tell me what your question is?
That is, you gave me background information and I can assume what your question is, but as often as not when I make such assumptions, I'm wrong. That's why I ask for an express question prior to answering. Thank you.