How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Good Evening, You helped me before with civil questions. I

Customer Question

Good Evening, You helped me before with civil questions. I Have another question about the Opponent's Rule 26(B)(4) statement. The Proponent did not submit her Rule 26(B)(4) Statement. Do you have any writing samples on how I should proceed with the Opponent's
Rule 26(B)(4) statement? Any advice would be helpful.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.
You can make a motion to compel her response (usually the first thing to do is send them a "meet and confer" letter notifying them that they are late, and that if you do not receive it within a specific amount of time (for example "5 days from the date of this letter") you will be filing a motion to compel.You can find templates for motions in your local law library (look for a set of books called "practice guides" these are books used by attorneys for helpful strategy guides, quick references to commonly used legal authorities, and templates for common motions and pleadings).
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you again...
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.
You are welcome, and I do wish you the best with this matter.Thank you for using our forum, and please do not forget to rate my service so that I can receive credit for assisting you.Thank you again, and again I wish you the best.Bill