How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I just bought a remodelled house and when I was one month in , the sewer pipe broker (over

Customer Question

i just bought a remodelled house and when I was one month in , the sewer pipe broker (over 5,ooo$) the new wood flooring is coming off ( done very rudimentary) and many other things, electric wring, and leaks in the bathrooms that I have paid for because everything as installed badly , can I sue?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Chris T., JD replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I'll be happy to assist you.While it is difficult to give you a definitive answer on whether you would win such a lawsuit, there are potential legal options available. The most feasible to bring suit against your inspector for professional malpractice. The question here would be: a) did your inspector look at these items; and 2) should he have alerted you that they were subpar. If the answer to both of those questions is "yes," then you could sue the inspector for failing to bring those issues to your attention.