RobertJDFL, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced in multiple areas of the law.
18284290

Can you tell me which disability lawyer in or around St. Cloud,

Customer Question

Can you tell me which disability lawyer in or around St. Cloud, MN has won the highest percentage of cases?
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for using Just Answer. It will be my pleasure to assist you.Unfortunately, no public records of attorney win-loss percentages are tracked or kept. While attorneys may keep track privately of their wins and losses (most do not), this isn't information that is tracked anywhere. I can tell you from experience that about half of all social security disability cases are won at hearing level (following denial after application).If you need assistance finding a lawyer, the Minnesota bar Association has a lawyer search function on their website here:http://www.mnbar.org/member-directory/find-a-lawyerYou can alternatively find a lawyer on a site such as www.avvo.com or www.martindale.com, both of which are easy to use and have reviews from other lawyers and clients. If you need additional information, please use the REPLY option, and I'll be happy to assist you further. Thank you.