How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

These are questions Does the mother (Philippine

Customer Question

these are my follow up questions Does the mother (Philippine national) need to inform the Philippine Immigration and/or the US Embassy (USCIS) regarding the status of the child prolonged stay? Will there be a problem if the mother with a valid tourist
visa and the child (US citizen) visit the US?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 years ago.
Good afternoon, Thanks for asking for me. While your questions likely seem straightforward to you, I am sure, they are in fact legally and factually quite complicated. This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation may be the only realistic way to get you the answers that you are seeking. If you are interested, I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. I will make that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread. All you need do is accept the offer if you would like me to call. If you don't care to take a call, I will be happy to opt out and open your question up to other professionals.4 DougThanks in advance,Doug